Ponytails! This is one of those hairstyles that almost every woman adorns now and then. But sometimes, your regular ponytail might become monotonous and boring.
Then, what’s the solution?
The solution is hair extensions. These are exquisite hair adornments that can be worn in various ways in order to turn your everyday ponytail into a piece of glamor and loveliness. So, if you wish to know that how this can happen and how a simple ponytail can be altered into a beautiful, gorgeous hairstyle, then check out these unique styles of applying for hair extensions.
These techniques are simple and the best thing is that you can use these clip-in hair extensions in order to have a faux clip-in ponytail. So, let’s get started and check out these 3 awesome ways to get beautiful ponytail that you would love!
Way 1 – Adorn a High Sleek Pony Tail with Hair Extensions
This is a pretty simple way with which you can prepare a high sleek ponytail with ease. All you need to do is to follow these simple steps.
- Begin by creating a ponytail at the crown of your head. This is to create a firm base for clipping your long hair extensions.
- Now, take a clip-in weft extension and begin clipping the wefts in the ponytail. Place the extension firmly close to the hair elastic so that you can apply all the wefts adequately. Try to clip-in the wefts tightly around the hair elastic, but make sure you feel comfortable.
- Place the wefts all around the ponytail elastic that you have created.
- If you need to add some more volume, then you may use additional wefts and clipped them onto the wefts that have been already clipped in your hair.
- Once you are done, gather all the hair and create a high ponytail. Make sure that it covers all the wefts.
- Secure your beautiful ponytail with a hair tie and finish the look by wrapping a hair strand around the ponytail base.
Way 2 – Messy Ponytail with Hair Extensions
If you desire for a messy yet attractive ponytail that grabs attention quickly, then you must check this way out!
- You can create a messy ponytail by wearing all your hair wefts in the same direction to which your natural ponytail will go.
- Separate few hair from the front and clip in 2 wefts as you would usually do. For more volume, you can add more clip-in extensions.
- Again, separate some hair at the mid-way and flip upside down. Leave enough hair at the neck’s nape to cover all the wefts later on.
- Keep clipping in wefts, but in the upside direction. This way, when you will put up your hair in a ponytail, then it will not pull your roots and will make you feel comfortable.
- Carefully take out the baby hair and random hair pieces in order to give your ponytail a messy look.
- Tug slightly at the hair top in order to loosen the ponytail.
- Randomly select few sections of the ponytail and tease them. Once you are done with it, then you can set the hairstyle with a hairspray.
- You can add more texture to your hairstyle by scrunching the hair upwards with both your hands. Do it carefully, so that you don’t pull out the hair extensions.
- Eventually, you have a ponytail that is fun, playful, and messy and perfects to get that look that you have always desired.
Way 3 – Create a Romantic Ponytail with Hair Extensions
If you want a clean and subtle hairstyle for your romantic night out, then you can plan to wear a romantic ponytail. For this, you can create a romantic ponytail with hair extensions.
- To create this hairstyle, you can clip-in few strands of hair wefts or apply a complete set of full wefts with extra thickness.
- A romantic ponytail sits on the lower end of your head. For this reason, you need to clip-in the wefts accordingly.
- Place more wefts at the lower-end so that you can have a thicker and cleaner ponytail, which will enhance your beauty further.
- Now pull up all hair to form a ponytail. You can even part your hair into a preferred direction in order to add more charm to your overall look.
- You can keep the wefts straight if you wish to have a ponytail with straight hair. On the other hand, if you wish to have a ponytail with curls, then you can curl the hair in the ponytail.
- Make sure you create soft curls.
- Even when it is about curling, then there are various ways in which hair can be curled. You can create a soft curl look or can go for the wavy hair look. So, depending on your preference, you can curl your hair with a hairstyling tool.
- Once all the hair in the ponytail is curled, you can then brush out the curls gently. This will give you the perfect romantic ponytail look that you have wanted. Hence, your hairstyle is complete and you are all set to go!
Besides these beautiful and all-time favorite ponytails, hair extensions can also be used to create braids and other lace closure hairstyles. So, you can pick any of your favorite ponytail looks and get it done with the hair extensions. Just keep a check on one thing! Use only high-quality hair extensions that blend perfectly with your natural hair.